Friday, September 25, 2009

three hundred

Very very very very very very very first impo'ant thing is,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, FARHAN!
(24th September)
Hope you're clean from all that powder-ing! ;)

And happy belated birthday, xxxx.
*Only for Eileen and Bernice to note.
(24th September)



Anyway..
As the title says,
this is my 300th post ahaha! :)
Looking back at my 100th post,
I seem quite childish then, heh heh.
Maybe in a few years and I look back at this post,
I'd think I was childish.
Well I am, wheeeeee :D

Oki anyway,
second thing is that I have no idea why the computer screen changed,
now it's so bloody small and I need to scroll and scroll and scroll for every window I open.
My dad changed it probably because the new one screwed or something.
He wouldn't change it for nothin', right?

Shall start to update.


Yesterday, Thursday 24th September '09

Farhan's birthday,
as stated very very very big-ly on top.
So-called celebrated after maths,
some of us brought powder/flour,
and yeah he got dirty, so did the classroom and floor :|
Oh well, hee hee.
Had geography test too,
sure to fail.
Some people cheated,
or rather,
a hell lot of people cheated.
But of course, I'mma guaikia so yeah of course I don't cheat :)
Had swimming carnival,
was lazy to bring swimming costume so just faked it.
Was quite fun, unexpectedly :D
Each class got two groups,
one with 24 people (the one I wasn't in),
and the other with e'rest of the people.
(Btw I have totally no idea why I'm doing all this weird talking this.. Who goes la'diz anyway?!)
So for my group,
even those who couldn't get in the water could play :)
Had to blow balloons,
and use the balloons, straws, masking tape and string to build the tallest 'tower' among all the classes,
and the 'tower' must be able to float across the swimming pool.
Shuang Hui, Shun Shun and I had to take turns to sacrifice the little strands of hairs on our arms to put the torn masking tape,
so that they can paste paste paste :|
And Shawn Diong was the only guy there hahaha!
Maybe will post pictures tomorrow or something.
And be happy if I do, because I rarely post pictures oki!
Btw pictures are taken by Shuang Hui.
Took bus back,
slept, woke up and bathed, did a bit of Chinese, slept until morning.

Today, Friday 25th September '09

Couldn't wake up this morning :(
Was still early,
but the problem's my older brother because my dad drives me to school before he drives my brother and my brother's school is far far far far away in the vast ocean -.-
Today was ok, I guess.
Got back Chinese test,
omg so screwed lah,
55/100 -.-
And Ruth got 68!
So unexpected LOL. Sorry Ruth :|
And at the same time, congratulations ^^
Shuang Hui got 68 too, but still can believe. :B
Jingyi got 78, Shijun got 83 -.-
Yunxing don't know how much lah hahahaha.
Took bus home with Ruth and Shuang Hui.
Was really fun ;)
Right, Ruth? :D

Doubt that am going back to Pei Hwa (sorry Faith) tonight.
Why must the stupid Foo set it to before EOYs?!
Oh and I forgot that she was completely brainless.

Hmm.. Shall go off now.
G'baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home