but the memories remain
Um yo?
English paper today,
was quite ok, not to be hao lian though :)
After English went to find Mr Wang,
called his ext. number and he said he was busy,
so Shuang Hui and I went to take 941 to WM library to meet Mandy, Sarah, Jeanie, Hui Shun.
Then we got on the bus and saw them :O
And Jeanie took very very very long to realise Shuang Hui and I were already on the bus.
How retarded is that :D
Btw Jeanie, Harvey Norman! LOL.
Right,
so reached WM and had lunch at Koufu,
I had this chicken spaghetti thing..
And it didn't taste very nice :\
After that went library to study,
did some Science notes ;)
So guai right!
Then after a while Sarah left..
Went to Comics, Popular, Shop&Save (to buy Mandy's seaweed),
then went to Macs!
Had ice-cream,
Shuang Hui owes me money, blehhhhhhhhh ;)
Shuang Yu came with her friend so Shuang Hui joined them..
So sat with Mandy, Jeanie, Hui Shun.
I played the seaweed in my teeth and Hui Shun got a little pissed HAHA!
Don't really wanna update pictures because they're all super unglam hee hee.
Later took 77 back home with Mandy and Jeanie.
It took hell long to come plz.
So while waiting Mandy and Jeanie got high LOL.
They claimed it was sugar rush,
and the first person you'd think of is Kai Ler ;)
Jesselyn, mind your guy eh!
Was super funny,
we had lots of mentos hahaha.
Luckily that Jeanie got off the bus first,
or we'd die from I don't know what..
Perhaps changing blogskin tomorrow :)
I know I get tired of skins easily lah ok,
but not you! HAHAHAHAH that is super pai ma pi ok never mind.
Feel like talking a lot now..
But nobody to talk to );
Ok oh well..
Oh and lastly,
I love Eileen and Jia Hui and Zhi Xuan and Serena! ♥
Those whose names aren't here,
don't complain. HAHA.
English paper today,
was quite ok, not to be hao lian though :)
After English went to find Mr Wang,
called his ext. number and he said he was busy,
so Shuang Hui and I went to take 941 to WM library to meet Mandy, Sarah, Jeanie, Hui Shun.
Then we got on the bus and saw them :O
And Jeanie took very very very long to realise Shuang Hui and I were already on the bus.
How retarded is that :D
Btw Jeanie, Harvey Norman! LOL.
Right,
so reached WM and had lunch at Koufu,
I had this chicken spaghetti thing..
And it didn't taste very nice :\
After that went library to study,
did some Science notes ;)
So guai right!
Then after a while Sarah left..
Went to Comics, Popular, Shop&Save (to buy Mandy's seaweed),
then went to Macs!
Had ice-cream,
Shuang Hui owes me money, blehhhhhhhhh ;)
Shuang Yu came with her friend so Shuang Hui joined them..
So sat with Mandy, Jeanie, Hui Shun.
I played the seaweed in my teeth and Hui Shun got a little pissed HAHA!
Don't really wanna update pictures because they're all super unglam hee hee.
Later took 77 back home with Mandy and Jeanie.
It took hell long to come plz.
So while waiting Mandy and Jeanie got high LOL.
They claimed it was sugar rush,
and the first person you'd think of is Kai Ler ;)
Jesselyn, mind your guy eh!
Was super funny,
we had lots of mentos hahaha.
Luckily that Jeanie got off the bus first,
or we'd die from I don't know what..
Perhaps changing blogskin tomorrow :)
I know I get tired of skins easily lah ok,
but not you! HAHAHAHAH that is super pai ma pi ok never mind.
Feel like talking a lot now..
But nobody to talk to );
Ok oh well..
Oh and lastly,
I love Eileen and Jia Hui and Zhi Xuan and Serena! ♥
Those whose names aren't here,
don't complain. HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home