미친
Hi there, the title was translated by Babel Fish yeah~
Random line.
Update!
Ok so today was Higher Chinese paper,
the thing I hate about it is that our paper is 30 minutes longer than Express Chinese paper :|
And it was super the very hard plz,
the comprehension was.. killer, gosh.
After that took bus to Shuang Hui's house,
she showered and changed and took her books,
had lunch,
Shuang Hui's mum treated me heh heh :3
Then we took 176 to JE library to meet Sarah :)
But Mandy and Jeanie and Hui Shun and whoever who went WM library didn't know we were going JE library, so they didn't go lor.
(Singlish ftw! \m/)
When Shuang Hui and I reached Sarah couldn't study le, LOL.
We crap'ped a lot apparently,
talked a lot hahah.
Saw Isabelle Lai there :o
And she told me she asked Eileen to go JE library and in the end she didn't..?
Isabelle left kinda early.
Then Shuang Hui and I left for the cafe downstairs,
ate some food then went back up and took bags and then took 178 back to BBSS bus stop there.
Took 157 home together :)
Gonna have tuition later, grrrrrr.
Spoils the mood.
I'm tiredddddddddddddddddddddd ):
Random line.
Update!
Ok so today was Higher Chinese paper,
the thing I hate about it is that our paper is 30 minutes longer than Express Chinese paper :|
And it was super the very hard plz,
the comprehension was.. killer, gosh.
After that took bus to Shuang Hui's house,
she showered and changed and took her books,
had lunch,
Shuang Hui's mum treated me heh heh :3
Then we took 176 to JE library to meet Sarah :)
But Mandy and Jeanie and Hui Shun and whoever who went WM library didn't know we were going JE library, so they didn't go lor.
(Singlish ftw! \m/)
When Shuang Hui and I reached Sarah couldn't study le, LOL.
We crap'ped a lot apparently,
talked a lot hahah.
Saw Isabelle Lai there :o
And she told me she asked Eileen to go JE library and in the end she didn't..?
Isabelle left kinda early.
Then Shuang Hui and I left for the cafe downstairs,
ate some food then went back up and took bags and then took 178 back to BBSS bus stop there.
Took 157 home together :)
Gonna have tuition later, grrrrrr.
Spoils the mood.
I'm tiredddddddddddddddddddddd ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home