you would not believe your eyes
Update.
Yesterday had Art,
kind of screwed up the final piece :\
Right like I really care.
No school today hohoho :D
After school went back home to bathe and change,
met Rachel and Faith outside Signature Park gate aka Faith's house.
They made me wait so long lah :(
Because Rachel was playing Habbo. (Sucker right?)
Took cab to West Mall,
because the bloody richass Faith was lazy to wait for bus.
I swear that I'm never going out with her again unless I'm not going to spend over $20.
Or maybe $10 >:D
Anyway..
went to take neoprints :)
Alisha was there too,
but she left soon after.
So no infrared for us to transfer neoprints to phone :(
After that went to Swensens to eat (Speaking of which, I will never go to Swensens again when I go out with friends),
Weixuan and Michelle came.
Then they went to eat KFC which I originally wanted to eat,
but Faith didn't want to.
Later went to arcade again,
took more neoprints :\
Went to Faith's house because I was thirsty and Rachel needed to take her things,
Faith bribed me to get lost with a can of Coke ZERO :<
But oh well I got lost :D
Was raining but still walked back home with Rachel.
*Tag replies here, my tagboard looks kinda small so yeh.
Wtfz who is Kelway?! :O
Rahhhhh :(
Will relink soon!
Hi who doesn't love Big Bang? ;)
WHO IS KELWAY LEH LOL.
And I love it too :)
Yesterday had Art,
kind of screwed up the final piece :\
Right like I really care.
No school today hohoho :D
After school went back home to bathe and change,
met Rachel and Faith outside Signature Park gate aka Faith's house.
They made me wait so long lah :(
Because Rachel was playing Habbo. (Sucker right?)
Took cab to West Mall,
because the bloody richass Faith was lazy to wait for bus.
I swear that I'm never going out with her again unless I'm not going to spend over $20.
Or maybe $10 >:D
Anyway..
went to take neoprints :)
Alisha was there too,
but she left soon after.
So no infrared for us to transfer neoprints to phone :(
After that went to Swensens to eat (Speaking of which, I will never go to Swensens again when I go out with friends),
Weixuan and Michelle came.
Then they went to eat KFC which I originally wanted to eat,
but Faith didn't want to.
Later went to arcade again,
took more neoprints :\
Went to Faith's house because I was thirsty and Rachel needed to take her things,
Faith bribed me to get lost with a can of Coke ZERO :<
But oh well I got lost :D
Was raining but still walked back home with Rachel.
*Tag replies here, my tagboard looks kinda small so yeh.
12 Oct 09, 17:30
Ruth: Gummybear! HAHAHA kelwayyyyyyy (for both jeanie and mindy^^)Wtfz who is Kelway?! :O
12 Oct 09, 18:05
Alisha: All your skins are nice ):< if your new one's nice i will poke you. :D12 Oct 09, 18:06
Alisha: Relink plz. thankiew (:Rahhhhh :(
Will relink soon!
12 Oct 09, 23:24
Shuanghui: Hello. hello. hello12 Oct 09, 23:24
Shuanghui: I love bigbang!Hi who doesn't love Big Bang? ;)
13 Oct 09, 09:19
Jeanie: NOOOOOOO!!!!! kelway is for mindy oni!!!13 Oct 09, 09:19
Jeanie: and I luv the lollipop song! xDWHO IS KELWAY LEH LOL.
And I love it too :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home