don't even know what we're fighting for
Science paper today,
screwed up! :@
In section B they were asking for the female sex hormones and I totally forgot about that gay chapter.
Who even bothers knowing what are hormones for anyway?!
Maybe they don't even exist. Grrrrrrrrrr.
I studied a shit load about digestive system and it didn't even come out, urgh :(
I'm hungry, haven't eaten dinner and didn't eat a lot for lunch.
Fine whatever like anybody will care about me being hungry while blogging.
Tomorrow's DnT,
maybe will look through later :)
I'm most likely going to Express in Secondary 3 anyway,
so won't be taking DnT and thus shall not be too serious about it.
And next Monday's Art.
I'm (not very...) sure only our school has Art exam lah -.-
Gotta spend the weekend doing Development and whatever shit there's left to do,
while everybody else is probably playing like nuts.
And the..
spastic retarded bimbo sucker white red-faced hamster,
is going on a cruise tomorrow :(
And the cruise has a 7-story shopping mall!!!!!
Oh and please realise that I used ":(" because of the shopping mall and not because that spastic retarded bimbo sucker white red-faced hamster is leaving.
Who really cares anyway? :P
Oki gonna go munch.
EOYs I PWN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! \(^w^)/ ~
screwed up! :@
In section B they were asking for the female sex hormones and I totally forgot about that gay chapter.
Who even bothers knowing what are hormones for anyway?!
Maybe they don't even exist. Grrrrrrrrrr.
I studied a shit load about digestive system and it didn't even come out, urgh :(
I'm hungry, haven't eaten dinner and didn't eat a lot for lunch.
Fine whatever like anybody will care about me being hungry while blogging.
Tomorrow's DnT,
maybe will look through later :)
I'm most likely going to Express in Secondary 3 anyway,
so won't be taking DnT and thus shall not be too serious about it.
And next Monday's Art.
I'm (not very...) sure only our school has Art exam lah -.-
Gotta spend the weekend doing Development and whatever shit there's left to do,
while everybody else is probably playing like nuts.
And the..
spastic retarded bimbo sucker white red-faced hamster,
is going on a cruise tomorrow :(
And the cruise has a 7-story shopping mall!!!!!
Oh and please realise that I used ":(" because of the shopping mall and not because that spastic retarded bimbo sucker white red-faced hamster is leaving.
Who really cares anyway? :P
Oki gonna go munch.
EOYs I PWN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! \(^w^)/ ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home