Hot mess
Just bathed and it's 11:50PM.
I am so suprebly awesome :)
Played table-tennis and badminton at CCKCC just now with my dad and older brother.
Younger brother sick, so my mum brought him to see deh doctor.
God I'm tired.
But blogging is fun! (sometimes..)
Now I'm kinda pissed because the date thing for my posts is screwed.
So have to change skin soon again.
Just to satisfy myself ;)
Ok whatever.
Alisha I'll bet you're happy now :O
I wanna watch K. O. 3an Guo episode 34! :(
Hang on, one exclaimation mark isn't enough.
I wanna watch K. O. 3an Guo episode 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't they air it like everyday?!
Episode 33 was so damn cool and touching :(
I don't wanna spoil but really it rocks :(
But I want episode 34 rawrrrrrrrr :(
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant episode 34 :(
I sound totally retarded but really, it rocks so bad :(
Best Taiwan show I ever watched :(
Although the rest also quite nice :(
Speaking about the others :(
I shall go rewatch something or watch ISWAK :(
Tried watching ISWAK but first few episodes boring :(
And nobody explain to me :(
So don't wanna watch :(
This old computer screen is so damn screwed.
It's like 67.39 times smaller than my phone screen, gosh.
This crap screws up Photobucket.
I can't even edit pictures, sheez.
And my dad is pissing me off more by asking me to sleep.
What's more he comes and knocks the door once every 2 seconds.
When things can't get any worse.
I am so suprebly awesome :)
Played table-tennis and badminton at CCKCC just now with my dad and older brother.
Younger brother sick, so my mum brought him to see deh doctor.
God I'm tired.
But blogging is fun! (sometimes..)
Now I'm kinda pissed because the date thing for my posts is screwed.
So have to change skin soon again.
Just to satisfy myself ;)
Ok whatever.
Alisha I'll bet you're happy now :O
I wanna watch K. O. 3an Guo episode 34! :(
Hang on, one exclaimation mark isn't enough.
I wanna watch K. O. 3an Guo episode 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't they air it like everyday?!
Episode 33 was so damn cool and touching :(
I don't wanna spoil but really it rocks :(
But I want episode 34 rawrrrrrrrr :(
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant episode 34 :(
I sound totally retarded but really, it rocks so bad :(
Best Taiwan show I ever watched :(
Although the rest also quite nice :(
Speaking about the others :(
I shall go rewatch something or watch ISWAK :(
Tried watching ISWAK but first few episodes boring :(
And nobody explain to me :(
So don't wanna watch :(
This old computer screen is so damn screwed.
It's like 67.39 times smaller than my phone screen, gosh.
This crap screws up Photobucket.
I can't even edit pictures, sheez.
And my dad is pissing me off more by asking me to sleep.
What's more he comes and knocks the door once every 2 seconds.
When things can't get any worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home