Friday, October 16, 2009

say hello to goodbye

Today was relatively awesome,
besides the fact that we won't be seeing Ms Ho anymore the rest of the year :(
Unless she comes along for the class gathering.

I passed everything else besides Geography (and DnT which is completely useless),
pro right! :D
I got a C5 for maths,
wooooo first time in my life ;)

This is random but I wanna go for the Fahrenheit concert in Taiwan, Taipei, 24th and 25th October at this place called Xiao Ju Dan :(
And the name Xiao Ju Dan is so cute lol,
small big egg?

After school stayed back with Charmaine and Ruth for Reading Club,
was fun! ^^
Had Amazing Race,
and they had to kinda close the library just for us, heh heh.
Was in a team with the two not very retarded retards,
Geraldine and Jia Sheng :)
Oh and Ruth, Charmaine and I kind of made a new friend!
He's actually a TA and he was there taking pictures of us before Amazing Race.
He's Singaporean and looks like Taiwanese and he's 21 when he looks like 16.
Cool huh? :D
Ok not really but yah ;)
So while we were playing he was going around taking pictures.
What's weird is he's a TA AND HE'S GOING AROUND TAKING PICTURES.
And Charmaine and I thought he was paid to do so, lmao -.-

After RC went to West Mall with Ruth,
walked around and she treated me to bubba tea :)
(Hahahaha thanks)
Walked around Popular and Comics,
borrowed money from Ruth to buy some magazines.
Btw Teenage and Teens November issues are out :D

Probably gonna sleep now,
reply tags later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home