heels over head
*Highlight if you can't see the words. Common sense, d'oh.
A few reasons why I should be happy at the end of today:
I have friends in secondary school to cheer me up when I fail Geography :)
I got A2 for English!
I found a new name for Jesselyn.
(Bloody richass Kai Ler/Wee Foong lover spastic bimbo retarded sucker white red bloody-faced hamster)
Played Truth or Dare with Charmaine, Jesselyn, Shuang Hui, Jannie, Jeanie, Mandy, Hui Shun.
Ms Ho is cute!
End Of Years are over. (slow)
Serena's birthday 3 days ago :)
Going for barbeque with my dad's friend's families next Monday! \m/
Didn't get caught for hair and attire check today >:)
Jesselyn lent money to me for bus fare!
1E4's Higher Chinese people all passed Higher Chinese!
(only class :D and I don't care if I'm hao lian)
Ruth passed her Higher Chinese and in fact got highest for Paper 1! ^^
(hard to believe, but congratulations, dear!)
I passed Science. (throughout the year, surprisingly)
I love Aaron Yan :)
And sorry this is last, but I love all of you! :*
A few reasons why I should be upset at the end of today:
I failed Geography. (By a lot, seriously)
I didn't bring my wallet to school today.
And thus I still owe Mandy $3.50.
Since I needed to eat during recess,
I now owe Mandy $4.50.
I didn't get A1 for English. (Grrrrrrr)
I couldn't go out with Charmaine and the retards to Jurong Point because I pokkai.
I didn't go to Shuang Hui's house/West Mall with Shuang Hui and Hui Shun. (because Shuang Hui couldn't go to West Mall and Hui Shun couldn't go to Shuang Hui's house)
I just dropped one strand of hair! :(
My computer is screwed currently.
Sometimes all I can type is B.
MixPod is damn screwed, or my blog will be flooded with Big Bang songs :(
Ok to express in two words how I feel now,
mixed feelings.
Probably all the more important things are already stated above,
so there's nothing much to post :)
I'm tired anyway.
Hope I pass Maths :\
A few reasons why I should be happy at the end of today:
I have friends in secondary school to cheer me up when I fail Geography :)
I got A2 for English!
I found a new name for Jesselyn.
(Bloody richass Kai Ler/Wee Foong lover spastic bimbo retarded sucker white red bloody-faced hamster)
Played Truth or Dare with Charmaine, Jesselyn, Shuang Hui, Jannie, Jeanie, Mandy, Hui Shun.
Ms Ho is cute!
End Of Years are over. (slow)
Serena's birthday 3 days ago :)
Going for barbeque with my dad's friend's families next Monday! \m/
Didn't get caught for hair and attire check today >:)
Jesselyn lent money to me for bus fare!
1E4's Higher Chinese people all passed Higher Chinese!
(only class :D and I don't care if I'm hao lian)
Ruth passed her Higher Chinese and in fact got highest for Paper 1! ^^
(hard to believe, but congratulations, dear!)
I passed Science. (throughout the year, surprisingly)
I love Aaron Yan :)
And sorry this is last, but I love all of you! :*
A few reasons why I should be upset at the end of today:
I failed Geography. (By a lot, seriously)
I didn't bring my wallet to school today.
And thus I still owe Mandy $3.50.
Since I needed to eat during recess,
I now owe Mandy $4.50.
I didn't get A1 for English. (Grrrrrrr)
I couldn't go out with Charmaine and the retards to Jurong Point because I pokkai.
I didn't go to Shuang Hui's house/West Mall with Shuang Hui and Hui Shun. (because Shuang Hui couldn't go to West Mall and Hui Shun couldn't go to Shuang Hui's house)
I just dropped one strand of hair! :(
My computer is screwed currently.
Sometimes all I can type is B.
MixPod is damn screwed, or my blog will be flooded with Big Bang songs :(
Ok to express in two words how I feel now,
mixed feelings.
Probably all the more important things are already stated above,
so there's nothing much to post :)
I'm tired anyway.
Hope I pass Maths :\
Labels: because you brighten up my sky

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home