Saturday, October 17, 2009

just a minute too late

I'm definitely changing blogskin soon.
I get tired of them easily, gosh.
No more nice skins in bskins.com! :(
Ok, time for update.
I'm probably the most active blogger (maybe besides Michelle),
considering I update almost everyday.
As if anybody comes by here, anyway.
An ant just crawled over my arm, gahhhh >:@

Anyway, recently I'm damn obsessed with G-Dragon aka Kwon Ji-yong aka leader of Big Bang! ♥
And Big Bang effin' pwnz manz ;)
I love GD's solo(s) especially Heartbreaker.
Gosh he's so hotttttttt.
Picture?



But of course,
I'm still attached to Aaron so yeah, bleh.
*stares at E-Tien* :D

Just back from barbecue with my dad's friend's families,
and the post 2 days ago I kind of mixed it up.
Supposed to be today and not Monday :o
Was quite boring at first.
The barbecue part was god darn boring.
And my older brother got angry with me and scolded me because I accidentally dropped his earpiece on the floor and it kind of broke?
I didn't even get to say anything wtfz.
I admit I was wrong lah ._.
But still he didn't need to be so pissed right.
Too bad if he comes by here.
(Btw kor if you read until this part just imagine me sticking out my tongue at you)

After eating went to game room which had billard, air hockey and table soccer.
At first played with my dad table soccer but got pwned too badly so decided to play air hockey :)
Played with the kids younger than me,
and I felt damn old plz.
(alright not really lah, one was p6, one p4, two p2s and one of them was my younger brother)
Because my older brother and the others went to some other place to talk or something.
Ok anyway I got pwned by this girl who was primary 5?
And when I was playing halfway my thumb started to bleed, wtfz.
But air hockey is fun :)
After that went home,
and by that time my older brother was fine.
So yah :|

Gonna find blogskin or something now,
ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home