is everybody going crazy
An nyeong hasaeyo,
jeoneun Mindy imnida ;)
Gamhasamida(?)
Not sure, LOL. :\
Right, for now that's probably all I know (Korean).
Anyway, update update update.
Miss me right? Duh.
14th November:
Outing with Eileen.
Dad sent me to West Mall and my dear had a shower,
didn't know I was waiting so I waited for nearly an hour.
(Duh, I'm just trying to make you feel guilty)
Walked around West Mall,
took neoprints, played one round of Air Hockey and then the hockey disk suddenly disappeared.
Funny right.
Went KFC, she bought cheese fries and I bought a large coke.
Seriously, they really mean 'large' :\
Right, Leen?
Talked and of course, were retarded as usual.
Fun! :)
15th November:
Now it's like 12.30AM, so pretty much for this part it's something like,
'stuff that happened 30 minutes before and before'.
(Whatever I'm just being lame)
At about 5PM met the usual people at East Coast Park.
(Perhaps only my brother will know what I'm talking about)
(If he comes by)
(Continue the story)
Uncle Peter's birthday. :)
Played Captain's Ball,
on thesand little stones without shoes/slippers on,
so yes it hurts.
But still it was fun, although my parents and Axel didn't play. :\
After that went to wash up,
walked to some restaurant nearby.
Gosh, I ate a lot. :(
I'm still feeling pretty full and it's been like what, 3 hours.
Spaghetti, one and a half slices of pizza, hot chocolate.
Yes, it was yummy. :D
After that Amos, Aaron (not Yan), Mark and I played this game machine(?) thing and it was right beside our table(s).
Was quite fun, but $1 per game. -_-
While we were playing that, older brother and some others played Truth Or Dare.
Should've joined them, but after that I was listening to my brother complaining about how ridiculous the dares were, oh well.
Walked to the car, went, or rather, came home.
Tomorrow Later I'm going to have an outing with Serena.
Disappointed because Lim Zhixuan can't make it (again).
When Serena told me that I choked on my food. -_-
Anyway, we'll be going to Plaza Singapura then probably going to her house.
I must start my work soon. :(
Michelle keeps reminding me of my maths homework with f(x) (Korean band).
Oh also, download some songs and relink some people.
Lazy to now, so there.
I'm disappointed, really. :(
Lim Zhixuan. :(
I'm also disappointed with TOP and G-Dragon.
They smoke.
They effing smoke like my dad.
Really, not that I hate them (TOP and G-Dragon),
but don't and can't they understand that's only going to bring them harm?
That goes much more for my dad.
Whatever, but oh well.
It's their choice.
jeoneun Mindy imnida ;)
Gamhasamida(?)
Not sure, LOL. :\
Right, for now that's probably all I know (Korean).
Anyway, update update update.
Miss me right? Duh.
14th November:
Outing with Eileen.
Dad sent me to West Mall and my dear had a shower,
didn't know I was waiting so I waited for nearly an hour.
(Duh, I'm just trying to make you feel guilty)
Walked around West Mall,
took neoprints, played one round of Air Hockey and then the hockey disk suddenly disappeared.
Funny right.
Went KFC, she bought cheese fries and I bought a large coke.
Seriously, they really mean 'large' :\
Right, Leen?
Talked and of course, were retarded as usual.
Fun! :)
15th November:
Now it's like 12.30AM, so pretty much for this part it's something like,
'stuff that happened 30 minutes before and before'.
(Whatever I'm just being lame)
At about 5PM met the usual people at East Coast Park.
(Perhaps only my brother will know what I'm talking about)
(If he comes by)
(Continue the story)
Uncle Peter's birthday. :)
Played Captain's Ball,
on the
so yes it hurts.
But still it was fun, although my parents and Axel didn't play. :\
After that went to wash up,
walked to some restaurant nearby.
Gosh, I ate a lot. :(
I'm still feeling pretty full and it's been like what, 3 hours.
Spaghetti, one and a half slices of pizza, hot chocolate.
Yes, it was yummy. :D
After that Amos, Aaron (not Yan), Mark and I played this game machine(?) thing and it was right beside our table(s).
Was quite fun, but $1 per game. -_-
While we were playing that, older brother and some others played Truth Or Dare.
Should've joined them, but after that I was listening to my brother complaining about how ridiculous the dares were, oh well.
Walked to the car, went, or rather, came home.
Disappointed because Lim Zhixuan can't make it (again).
When Serena told me that I choked on my food. -_-
Anyway, we'll be going to Plaza Singapura then probably going to her house.
I must start my work soon. :(
Michelle keeps reminding me of my maths homework with f(x) (Korean band).
Oh also, download some songs and relink some people.
Lazy to now, so there.
I'm disappointed, really. :(
Lim Zhixuan. :(
I'm also disappointed with TOP and G-Dragon.
They smoke.
They effing smoke like my dad.
Really, not that I hate them (TOP and G-Dragon),
but don't and can't they understand that's only going to bring them harm?
That goes much more for my dad.
Whatever, but oh well.
It's their choice.
Labels: happy birthday: Uncle Peter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home