Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm 3008, you're 2000 and late

Today was awesome and fun ttm.
At about 2PM gathered at McRitchie with my dad's friends' families,
but my parents didn't go (yet) because they had to attend this seminar.
Anyway all of us (19, I think) walked about 12km in total.
Please don't ask because yes, my legs do hurt.
Especially my sole. Urghhhhhhh :(
We walked places like those Bukit Timah Hill material places,
filled with stones and goes up and down.
Then there was this TreeTop Trail thing which we walked,
I walked with my older brother and Axel :)
It was quite fun ah, since we were walking right at the front,
they both blocked the way (kind of) and asked for $2 per entry.
Which would be (19-3) x $2 = $32 earned. LOL.
But of course we didn't :\
Before walking the uncles were saying we were only going to walk 4.4km,
but omtwthlmfaoroflfalala, 12km in total!
That's like half of what I walked last year at East Coast, wahaha.
During the walk there were monkeys and a snake, I think.

After the walk which ended at about 6.30PM,
my parents came with my little brother,
and apparently they were lucky they didn't take the walk because they would've died.
What's more wtf is that after they came we went to Hougang for kbox.
They didn't walk the 12km and went for KBOX!!
W. T. F. :(
Ok anyway it was still fun ^-^
The children had one room and the adults the other.
Deepest impression was sang Boom Boom Pow with my older brother and Daryl.
Oh yes and Daryl kept making weird anyhow-say lyrics when he didn't know how to sing.
Funny ttm.
After that Daryl and my younger brother kept throwing around the thing you put below your cup.
Forgot what's that called.
About 11+ PM went over to the adults' room (21 people squeezed in one small room),
because was Uncle Teck Lee's birthday ;)
Sang birthday song, didn't want cake.
Younger brother ate 2 pieces, wt.
Went back to the children's room,
sang Girlfriend and a lot of other songs with Chloe, Trisha, Tracey, Megan.
(Daryl and younger brother fell asleep. L. O. L.)
And I shall repeat, FUN TTM.
Left kbox at around 12.30AM.
The uncles were joking when they said after kbox they wanted to go Geylang for supper,
and I fell for it :@

Heard that class gathering 2 is cancelled :(
Who cares, I'll bet Jesselyn's going to organise another one anyway.
I want a Hope 6 outing badly,
and much more an outing with Eileen.
Also, of course, Stone and Pebble.

Tomorrow I'll be watching K. O. 3an Guo episode 37,
and IRIS episode 5.
I'm so darn tired but my hair's still wet from bath. :(
You can't blame me for reaching home at 1AM, can you?

Lastly, get well soon to these people:
Eileen, Bernice, Aaron (not Yan) and Nick Jonas.
I'm not very sure about you guys like Nick but I think he's the cutest in JB :3

I know we aren't very close, I can't even call you my friend because we don't talk much.
But I can't help but feel bad that I'm unable to help you at all,
knowing that you're over all, still my friend.
I want to help but I can't because I'm afraid things that shouldn't be happening does.
All I can do is let another person encourage and help you,
while I'll sit around to watch you improve, hopefully, and pray for the best for you.
Hang on.. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home