gives you hell
Nothing much today, *yawns*.
I'm considering joining Drama as a second CCA,
or perhaps next year because I'm kinda lazy now :\
We'll see eh.
During Art we had to shift newspapers from the NCC room to the DnT workshop,
God knows what for.
It wasn't very hard, anyway.
And I have to say right now that Sarah is mad about DBSK.
Serena, a new friend for you :3
Ah, whatever.
Maybe changing class blogskin l'er, or tomorrow.
I want to watch Big Bang stuff, gahz.
It just makes me mad that they haven't acted in any dramas,
besides TOP who acted in I Am Sam or something. :(
They should release idol dramas with Big Bang,
everybody'll be sticking to the TV plz :D
Before Maths I was sleeping and I think I looked like I was crying when I woke up because a lot of people asked me if I was okay -_-
And I'm turning blind soon, gosh the eyesight @_@.
Ogay whatever.
That's about it today,
so shall end here.
I'm considering joining Drama as a second CCA,
or perhaps next year because I'm kinda lazy now :\
We'll see eh.
During Art we had to shift newspapers from the NCC room to the DnT workshop,
God knows what for.
It wasn't very hard, anyway.
And I have to say right now that Sarah is mad about DBSK.
Serena, a new friend for you :3
Ah, whatever.
Maybe changing class blogskin l'er, or tomorrow.
I want to watch Big Bang stuff, gahz.
It just makes me mad that they haven't acted in any dramas,
besides TOP who acted in I Am Sam or something. :(
They should release idol dramas with Big Bang,
everybody'll be sticking to the TV plz :D
Before Maths I was sleeping and I think I looked like I was crying when I woke up because a lot of people asked me if I was okay -_-
And I'm turning blind soon, gosh the eyesight @_@.
Ogay whatever.
That's about it today,
so shall end here.
Big Bang hwaiting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home