Friday, October 30, 2009

i forgot to breathe

Today was fine, I guess.
Best part(s) of the day were during the faculty meeting (?) and during RC.

For faculty meeting Ms Ngiam showed us the percentage of passes for each subject for every class and the MSG for all the subjects too :\
Also had the prize stuff things,
congratulations to Hui Shun and Cherie for getting 4th and 10th in level respectively :)
And there were many many funny awards like in semester one like neatest, caring, perservering,
very darn surprisingly the hamster got most caring award,
I'll bet everyone's reaction was like wtf, lol.
Ok whatever, not that I care much.

RC was fun with Ruth and Charmaine :)
All of us were designing and all the things for open house tomorrow,
and those two retarded idiots were cutting the foam papers to make 'brooms',
which came in all shapes and sizes.
Jia Sheng and Geraldine kind of got pissed, lmfao.

Took 174 with Ruth, Charmaine and Crystal,
got off at WM and walked around for a bit with Ruth.
61'ed home, the sky was super dark plz :(

Aghhhhhhhh I don't want to go for open house tomorrow.
I'm so God darn tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home