broken body, dead dreams, lost heart
Yesterday was Zoei's birthday,
realised when I hopped to her blog :)
(Happy birthday Zoei!)
Had open house,
reached school about 9,
went to library and when I first went there was nobody there at all.
So cold and scary plz :\
Later on Mdm Noriah came in,
and then Geraldine, Crystal and Xiao Lei.
Carmen was at the Mother Tongue booth,
Ruth came up to library quite early,
stayed at library to welcome and whatsoever the little kids viewing the school.
Was quite fun,
after that went down with Ruth for lunch but our lunch wasn't catered for.
In the end they had extras and we ate,
but everything was hell spicy that I doubt anybody even finished it.
Went to Mother Tongue room to so-called help Carmen out.
After which, cleared my locker with Charmaine,
dad drove me to WM with my mother to have proper lunch,
had KFC.
Went to see some phones,
I think my mum's considering buying an iPhone (for herself, duh).
Anyway my contract's going to end in about 5 months,
and then I should be getting a new phone ;)
I'm not very very interested though,
nothing really wrong with my current except the input thing for the earpiece is screwed.
About 6 went to CCKCC to play badminton,
my dad got fed up with my older brother because he was kind of playing while smsing,
so he (my dad) was afraid that he (my brother) would drop his (my brother's) phone,
thus in the end he (my brother) will complain to him (my father) that his (my brother's) phone spoiled and he (my brother) wanted a new one as it broke and he (my father) will obviously need to pay for it.
It'll take just a little more IQ than I have to understand that.
But later they were alright.
Went home,
all of us bathed and then walked to Domino's for pizza! :*
Tasted awesome,
just that it was quite expensive.
Anyway,
I'm supposed to go out with Eileen today,
but her dad doesn't allow, so there :(
Perhaps next week.
Tomorrow I'm not sure if I'm going out,
will see if I'm lazy.
It's the holidays anyway,
except for those taking O's and people who are still having exams.
Slow schools, you see :3
Yes, Kuo Xuan, that applies to you.
I'm relatively happy right now because:
1. I have two whole months of not seeing certain assholes.
2. Big Bang's new album will be released in 3 days, which will be TOP's birthday (!!)
3. Just finished watching K. O. 3an Guo episode 36 :D
4. Fahrenheit's new album will be released in January next year (!!!!!!!)
One of the tracks is Tao Hua Xiao Mei's ending, quite nice ;)
5. I'm thinking of Big Bang. LOL.
Ok whatever.
I shall watch some Big Bang stuff of something now :\
Ciao~
realised when I hopped to her blog :)
(Happy birthday Zoei!)
Had open house,
reached school about 9,
went to library and when I first went there was nobody there at all.
So cold and scary plz :\
Later on Mdm Noriah came in,
and then Geraldine, Crystal and Xiao Lei.
Carmen was at the Mother Tongue booth,
Ruth came up to library quite early,
stayed at library to welcome and whatsoever the little kids viewing the school.
Was quite fun,
after that went down with Ruth for lunch but our lunch wasn't catered for.
In the end they had extras and we ate,
but everything was hell spicy that I doubt anybody even finished it.
Went to Mother Tongue room to so-called help Carmen out.
After which, cleared my locker with Charmaine,
dad drove me to WM with my mother to have proper lunch,
had KFC.
Went to see some phones,
I think my mum's considering buying an iPhone (for herself, duh).
Anyway my contract's going to end in about 5 months,
and then I should be getting a new phone ;)
I'm not very very interested though,
nothing really wrong with my current except the input thing for the earpiece is screwed.
About 6 went to CCKCC to play badminton,
my dad got fed up with my older brother because he was kind of playing while smsing,
so he (my dad) was afraid that he (my brother) would drop his (my brother's) phone,
thus in the end he (my brother) will complain to him (my father) that his (my brother's) phone spoiled and he (my brother) wanted a new one as it broke and he (my father) will obviously need to pay for it.
It'll take just a little more IQ than I have to understand that.
But later they were alright.
Went home,
all of us bathed and then walked to Domino's for pizza! :*
Tasted awesome,
just that it was quite expensive.
Anyway,
I'm supposed to go out with Eileen today,
but her dad doesn't allow, so there :(
Perhaps next week.
Tomorrow I'm not sure if I'm going out,
will see if I'm lazy.
It's the holidays anyway,
except for those taking O's and people who are still having exams.
Slow schools, you see :3
Yes, Kuo Xuan, that applies to you.
I'm relatively happy right now because:
1. I have two whole months of not seeing certain assholes.
2. Big Bang's new album will be released in 3 days, which will be TOP's birthday (!!)
3. Just finished watching K. O. 3an Guo episode 36 :D
4. Fahrenheit's new album will be released in January next year (!!!!!!!)
One of the tracks is Tao Hua Xiao Mei's ending, quite nice ;)
5. I'm thinking of Big Bang. LOL.
Ok whatever.
I shall watch some Big Bang stuff of something now :\
Ciao~
Labels: happy belated: zoei

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home