HAHA.
It's time I posted right.
I mean,
about life lor.
Not everyday quiz right -.-
I answer also answer sian alr.
HAHAHA!
Kinda happy today :D
Just back from Lot One with darling Leeeeen. :D
Played DDR.
HAHAHA.
We looked like idiotic noobs, seriously.
But who cares, we were having fun :D
She kept like,
going fall off LOL !
A reason why they put the handle bar thingy behind yeah.
WE TOOK NEOPRINTS KAY! :D
Then got one pic,
my eyes,
were like super big O.O
Then we editing that time,
we made it bigger.
SUPER FUNNY LOL.
Then the editing the pens,
only one working -.-
So no time limit :D
HAHAHA!
Then my parents also at Lot One -.-
so my mother kept coming to find me.
Play only about 2 hours?
She ask me go back home le -.-
So fast lor.
-.-
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- !
And HAHA,
today I realised,
Farhan = super nerd :D
Oh well.
:o
Now can use comp,
because for some ass reason,
my parents quarreling or discussing something,
with my older brother.
They very loud can -.-
Can hear them from here.
Shout shout shout.
wapiang.
sibei sian can.
-.-
oh well.
can't help it right.
I changed blogskin like, four times TODAY -.-
pro right,
I know.
Now!
To make things contradicting.
Here's a quiz!
LOL.
Type the first 21 people that you think of:
1.Serena, because got this from her blog which was from Stella darling's blog :D
2.Xuan, because having mass convo with her, Serena and Charmaine.
3.Charmaine -.-
4.LEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRRRRZXCZXCZXC ! <3
5.Ms Crystal Ho LOL!
6. o.o xxxx. <- Only Leeeeeen knows. :b
7. STELLA :D
8. GLENVICIA!
9. LIN JUN JIE OMFG LOLZXC.
10. o.o the guy I saw at the DDR machine LOL.
11. The guy at the counter at MacDonalds just now @_@
12. ._. Uhhhhh, HANSEL -.-
13. BERNICE!
14. CHERIEEEEEE :D
15. Shuang Hui o.o
16. Jannie ._.
17. HUI SHUNNNNN :D
18. Sha-oon o.o
19. RUUUUUTH. :3
20. YILING!
21. ZiTing.
ABOUT THEM
`Who is #16 to you?
Jannie!
A friend :D
( chiobu kay! :D )
`What was your first impression of #1?
Serena!
LOL FIRST IMPRESSION ?!
Uhhhhh,
" wtf nerd o.o "
LOL !!
Forgot my FIRST impression of her.
It was like, 3 years ago k -.-
`Ever had a crush on #5?
MS CRYSTAL HO!
LOLOLOL!!
LAUGH DIE ME SEH.
But she DID say she wanted to marry me :b
`How did you meet #20?
YILING!
In primary school! :D
`Describe #13 in 4 words.
BERNICEEEEE !
The-Best-Cousin-Ever. <3
`Where is #19 from?
RUTHHHH.
o.o Canada?
Duh, Singapore -.-
`Do you know any of #3's family members?
CHARMAINE-EEEEEE!
Yeah, her older sister Crystal, younger sister,
forgot name,
and her mother.
`How tall is #17?
HUISHUN! :D
Definitely taller than me.
`Would you go out with #7?
STELLAAAAAA.
Well DUH, she IS my good friend :D
`What's your best memory with #2?
XUANNIEEEEE :D
Uh, there's no best memory, because they're all great. :)
`How do you feel about #11?
Random guy seen at MacDonalds at the cashier.
Hmmmm, relatively hot, but way too bad attitude.
seriously. worse than me -.-
`How old is #8?
GLENVICIA, TEH SUPERTALLCHIOBUUUUUU :D
Hmm, same as me, her birthday's on 4th May :DDDD
`Does #6 have your number?
xxxx.
Yes.
`Has #9 changed since you've met?
OMFG LIN JUN JIE LOL !!
We never met T_T
`Does #15 have a job?
Shuang Hui?
Job ?
No way man.
`Where is #18 from?
Sha-ooooooon.
He from Antarticaa :D
`When did you meet #14?
CHERIE TANGZ.
Secondary school :D
`Is #12 a virgin?
Hansel ?
No way man.
He's such a whore. LOL.
`Is #4 a good friend to you?
EILEEN FENG XIN YI.
That, is the stupid-est question that anyone ever asked me.
She's the best :D
`Have you done anything... "X-rated" with #10?
Guy at DDR machine.
I wish I did -.-
`Why is #21 last?
Ziting.
Because.. uh.. Last = FIRST from the back! :D
`Would #8 and #13 make a good couple?
Bernice and Glenvicia.
I doubt so man, seriously. -.-
`What about #2 and #15?
xuan and shuanghui LOL !!
NO WAY MAN.
`How would you react if #14 and #16 went out?
Jannie And Cherie.
-.- LOL.
`Have you ever been with #4, #6, #12, #18 and #20 at the same time?
Leen dar, xxxx, Hansel, Shaun, Yiling.
No -.-
`Do #9 and #19 hate each other?
Lin Jun Jie and Ruth ?
Lin Jun Jie doesn't know Ruth,
and if Ruth hates Lin Jun Jie,
I'll hate her too. HAHAHA.
`What about #7 and #11?
Stella and random guy at macs.
No way -.- ?
`Are #5 and #17 friends?
MS CRYSTAL HO AND HUISHUNNN.
LOL !
Yeah, they're teacher-and-student too :D
`What about #3 and #21?
Charmaine and ZiTing.
They don't know each other o.o
`What about #1 and #10?
Serena and random guy at DDR machine.
No -.-
`Who's the shortest person on your list?No Idea
Shaun I guess. LOLLL.
`The tallest?
O.O xxxx, I think
`The most annoying?
I wouldn't think of annoying people, would I -.-
`The hottest?
xxxx :D
`Do you hate anyone on your list?
Nopeeeeeee :D
`Who's most likely to become famous?
SERENA SAID ME LOL !!
I'd say Lin Jun Jie.
He's already famous ANYWAY :3
`Who's the funniest?
More than 1 can -.-
Eileen, Charmaine, Serena, Zhixuan.
It's time I posted right.
I mean,
about life lor.
Not everyday quiz right -.-
I answer also answer sian alr.
HAHAHA!
Kinda happy today :D
Just back from Lot One with darling Leeeeen. :D
Played DDR.
HAHAHA.
We looked like idiotic noobs, seriously.
But who cares, we were having fun :D
She kept like,
going fall off LOL !
A reason why they put the handle bar thingy behind yeah.
WE TOOK NEOPRINTS KAY! :D
Then got one pic,
my eyes,
were like super big O.O
Then we editing that time,
we made it bigger.
SUPER FUNNY LOL.
Then the editing the pens,
only one working -.-
So no time limit :D
HAHAHA!
Then my parents also at Lot One -.-
so my mother kept coming to find me.
Play only about 2 hours?
She ask me go back home le -.-
So fast lor.
-.-
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- !
And HAHA,
today I realised,
Farhan = super nerd :D
Oh well.
:o
Now can use comp,
because for some ass reason,
my parents quarreling or discussing something,
with my older brother.
They very loud can -.-
Can hear them from here.
Shout shout shout.
wapiang.
sibei sian can.
-.-
oh well.
can't help it right.
I changed blogskin like, four times TODAY -.-
pro right,
I know.
Now!
To make things contradicting.
Here's a quiz!
LOL.
Type the first 21 people that you think of:
1.Serena, because got this from her blog which was from Stella darling's blog :D
2.Xuan, because having mass convo with her, Serena and Charmaine.
3.Charmaine -.-
4.LEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRRRRZXCZXCZXC ! <3
5.Ms Crystal Ho LOL!
6. o.o xxxx. <- Only Leeeeeen knows. :b
7. STELLA :D
8. GLENVICIA!
9. LIN JUN JIE OMFG LOLZXC.
10. o.o the guy I saw at the DDR machine LOL.
11. The guy at the counter at MacDonalds just now @_@
12. ._. Uhhhhh, HANSEL -.-
13. BERNICE!
14. CHERIEEEEEE :D
15. Shuang Hui o.o
16. Jannie ._.
17. HUI SHUNNNNN :D
18. Sha-oon o.o
19. RUUUUUTH. :3
20. YILING!
21. ZiTing.
ABOUT THEM
`Who is #16 to you?
Jannie!
A friend :D
( chiobu kay! :D )
`What was your first impression of #1?
Serena!
LOL FIRST IMPRESSION ?!
Uhhhhh,
" wtf nerd o.o "
LOL !!
Forgot my FIRST impression of her.
It was like, 3 years ago k -.-
`Ever had a crush on #5?
MS CRYSTAL HO!
LOLOLOL!!
LAUGH DIE ME SEH.
But she DID say she wanted to marry me :b
`How did you meet #20?
YILING!
In primary school! :D
`Describe #13 in 4 words.
BERNICEEEEE !
The-Best-Cousin-Ever. <3
`Where is #19 from?
RUTHHHH.
o.o Canada?
Duh, Singapore -.-
`Do you know any of #3's family members?
CHARMAINE-EEEEEE!
Yeah, her older sister Crystal, younger sister,
forgot name,
and her mother.
`How tall is #17?
HUISHUN! :D
Definitely taller than me.
`Would you go out with #7?
STELLAAAAAA.
Well DUH, she IS my good friend :D
`What's your best memory with #2?
XUANNIEEEEE :D
Uh, there's no best memory, because they're all great. :)
`How do you feel about #11?
Random guy seen at MacDonalds at the cashier.
Hmmmm, relatively hot, but way too bad attitude.
seriously. worse than me -.-
`How old is #8?
GLENVICIA, TEH SUPERTALLCHIOBUUUUUU :D
Hmm, same as me, her birthday's on 4th May :DDDD
`Does #6 have your number?
xxxx.
Yes.
`Has #9 changed since you've met?
OMFG LIN JUN JIE LOL !!
We never met T_T
`Does #15 have a job?
Shuang Hui?
Job ?
No way man.
`Where is #18 from?
Sha-ooooooon.
He from Antarticaa :D
`When did you meet #14?
CHERIE TANGZ.
Secondary school :D
`Is #12 a virgin?
Hansel ?
No way man.
He's such a whore. LOL.
`Is #4 a good friend to you?
EILEEN FENG XIN YI.
That, is the stupid-est question that anyone ever asked me.
She's the best :D
`Have you done anything... "X-rated" with #10?
Guy at DDR machine.
I wish I did -.-
`Why is #21 last?
Ziting.
Because.. uh.. Last = FIRST from the back! :D
`Would #8 and #13 make a good couple?
Bernice and Glenvicia.
I doubt so man, seriously. -.-
`What about #2 and #15?
xuan and shuanghui LOL !!
NO WAY MAN.
`How would you react if #14 and #16 went out?
Jannie And Cherie.
-.- LOL.
`Have you ever been with #4, #6, #12, #18 and #20 at the same time?
Leen dar, xxxx, Hansel, Shaun, Yiling.
No -.-
`Do #9 and #19 hate each other?
Lin Jun Jie and Ruth ?
Lin Jun Jie doesn't know Ruth,
and if Ruth hates Lin Jun Jie,
I'll hate her too. HAHAHA.
`What about #7 and #11?
Stella and random guy at macs.
No way -.- ?
`Are #5 and #17 friends?
MS CRYSTAL HO AND HUISHUNNN.
LOL !
Yeah, they're teacher-and-student too :D
`What about #3 and #21?
Charmaine and ZiTing.
They don't know each other o.o
`What about #1 and #10?
Serena and random guy at DDR machine.
No -.-
`Who's the shortest person on your list?No Idea
Shaun I guess. LOLLL.
`The tallest?
O.O xxxx, I think
`The most annoying?
I wouldn't think of annoying people, would I -.-
`The hottest?
xxxx :D
`Do you hate anyone on your list?
Nopeeeeeee :D
`Who's most likely to become famous?
SERENA SAID ME LOL !!
I'd say Lin Jun Jie.
He's already famous ANYWAY :3
`Who's the funniest?
More than 1 can -.-
Eileen, Charmaine, Serena, Zhixuan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home