Sunday, March 29, 2009

I studied! Omfg I did okayzxc!


I realise..
I'm missing a lot of people. ):
From Primary4/5 class de.
God knows why I miss them -.-
And ima update my pict soon k.
HAHAHA.
Once I get the USB cable.
Which might never happen.
HAHAHA!

Oh right USB cable.
zxczcxzxczxc.
Kor lost his -.-
CHEEEEECHEECHEEEEEEEE.

I think I'm gonna MIA from Audition.
Not much reason to stay if Eileen doesn't anyway.
Thank her father.
-.-
Anyway..
Audition is like,
pulling down my studies.
I know I shouldn't care about those shit studies lah,
but still.
Actually.
Audi has totally nothing to do with me failing my subjects can.
But I don't exactly like Audi anymore lor.
Maybe because I don't play it with someone anymore.
Aiya.
Dunno lah.
-.-
Oh well.
First time I'm keen on quitting computer games k -.-
So rare.
HAHAHA.
AIYA.
Just making this post as long as possible.
la.
la.
zxczxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
zxc.
Should I do quiz again O.O
aiya later.


Found this on Farhan's blog :

Dear Fellow Nerds,
We Will Be Having NERD Day on the 30th of March.
This is I make one.
not Other People make one.
Even if its Not The Real nerd day,
Its My Nerd Day.
So, Pull Up your pants, Tuck in Your Shirt,
And Shout, " 2 to the Power of 3 Is 8!"


SO YEAH!
NERDS OUT THERE!
FORWARD THIS ON YOUR BLOGS.
AND THE WHOLE WORLD SHALL HAVE THEIR PANTS UP HIGHHHHHHHHH!
WOOOOOOOOOT!
NERDS FOR THE WIN :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home