Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If a song could get me you

Title's a song Charmaine introduced.
It's not bad. :)
But sorry to say, personally I find Big Bang songs way better.
Time to update, but lazy I've not much time so I'll just use the lovely bullet points.

  • Happy birthday, Janice darling! :)
  • Eileen's at camp. She said she'd SMS but it's been.. *looks at clock* .. 12 hours, perhaps?
  • Bernice is sick. Get well soon, yo.
  • CIP at Farkhanda's mum's childcare centre with Farkhanda tomorrow.
  • CIP with Eileen at her mum's place with.. Eileen, of course. Next week.
  • Went to Isabel's house for her birthday today. Fun ;) Thanks Isabel!
  • Parents back from Beijing. Missed them, well, a little bit. They brought back shoes, clothes and bags. :3 And a (fake) iPod Nano. It's a joke, lmao. Was laughing at it non-stop. -_-
  • Shows/dramas/whatsoever related to watch/finish watching this holiday:
  1. Momo Love (Tao Hua Xiao Mei)
  2. IRIS
  3. Hi My Sweetheart (Hai Pai Tian Xin)
  4. Any entertainment stuff related to Big Bang, 2NE1 or FT Island.
  • Time I changed blogskin. It's been like, what, 2 or 3 days. :(
Yup, that's it. :O
By the way, I think I'm going to find out more about SHINee soon.
I mean, what the heck, Key and Onew are H-O-T.
I'm sorry, Michelle.
I didn't mean to tell you that Hongki, Key and Onew were all mine. >:)
(I sound like an ass here, but heck. All worth it for hot guys.)

Shit. I took too long to type this bloody post.
Now it's 12:02AM and it's a day after Janice's birthday.
Heck, I still typed it on her birthday. :3
Fine I'll shut up and go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home