Saturday, December 12, 2009

love like this

I'm back from East Coast Park (and bathed).
Now it's already midnight, goodness. :|
Anyway, update. Yay?

Woke up at 1,
left home at around 3.45?
We're supposed to reach at 4,
so we were late (but Uncle Puay Han and family was later).
When we reached the rest were like just passing around the ball,
because weather was too hot to play volleyball/captain ball/whatever ball that was.
(Random but I'm listening to Ring Ding Dong now ^-^ *does Ring Ding Dong dance* Yeah right as if I can do it.. But it's cool!)
So we waited until about 5.30?
Then by then Uncle Puay Han and family reached,
started playing.
Was in same team as Marvin, Mark, Chloe, Uncle Teck Lee, Uncle Teck Lee's maid (she's very cute hahaha) and Aaron (not Yan).
Daryl didn't come today because he was in Malaysia for some camp.
So we played. On the stones they (I've no idea who are 'they' but wth) claimed to be 'sand'.
My soles hurt (once again) and I scratched my foot on some bloody tree branch.
Anyway played 2 rounds,
Mark got red card for both LOL.
Because he kept kicking up the sand stones up.
Oh yeah (MBLAQ, hahaha) Uncle Cedrick and family only arrived at the second round.

After playing went to wash up and change,
then had dinner! :)
We all brought some food so yeah.
Finished dinner then some of us went to the jetty to sit there and play. Whatever we did.
It was already darn dark, so it was pretty scary that the water was like.
I'm lazy to describe so.
But yeah it was kind of scary. And pretty at the same time.
Went home.

Tomorrow going to IMM to shop, I guess?
I need sleep. My eyebags are like 2 times bigger than Seungri's. :(
But his eyebags are like super sexy :3
So I can't compare mine with his!

I still can't transfer my songs directly from my desktop to my memory card. -_-
I'll just bluetooth them over from my W980. I guess?

Last thing,
FT Island had a concert with (forgot who else) in Singapore today at Fort Canning Park,
but I was busy so :(
And Michelle (Who I share Hongki with, sorry Eileen. He's fully taken :o) just came back yesterday (12 Dec) so we both couldn't meet our boyfriend (wth lol).
He came to find us but to no avail, anyway. :3
Okaibaiz ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home