Thursday, December 3, 2009

spur of the moment

Since it's 2:38AM right now,
I'll be meeting Jia Hui at Jurong Point later.

Went for CIP in school yesterday,
boring and stupid to the max.
Other than Jesselyn running around saying 'ew' because of the cockroaches,
we had to pack the damn books according to title and whatsoever.
During break time my phone shut down itself and it won't on again.
So basically my phone is out of order.
I really want to get it repaired although I'll be getting a new phone soon.
Reasons are because all my songs, pictures, videos, messages and contacts (I didn't save in my SIM card) are in there,
also when my next phone or somebody else's (my family) phone screws up,
we can always use that one.
But my current phone sucks. In a way.
8GB of phone memory.
Not to show off but hey, there goes everything once the phone is gone.
I really should stop ranting. -_-

Anyway, I'm changing my phone soon as stated,
wonder which model to buy.
I'm considering Cherie/Jesselyn's model,
or Samsung Corby?
(Actually the only reason why I want Corby is because it's in You're Beautiful, LOL -_-)
Corby's camera is only 2.0megapixels, meh. :(
Or LG models? Lollipop?
But I doubt it's available in Singapore.
Even if it is it'll cost a bomb.
Suggestions please? :O

Finished watching episode 13 of You're Beautiful.
I don't really care if I sound like I'm promoting the show but,
really it's a great show.
I'll be betting episode 14's the saddest episode of the series. (Spoiler)
I watched a cut of the episode so I know what's going to happen.
Which sucks.
Personally I think Shinwoo is very sweet,
but he can't just selfishly ask Minyu to like him AND stead him right?
(Say yes, Eileen and Michelle)
And I also think Taekyung looks better with Minyu.
Shinwoo looks better with Eileen Michelle.
Eileen, you can have. Uh. The Mother Superior! ^-^
She's cute, hoho.
Oh did I mention that Jeremy (aka Hongki) was mine ..?
(Total fangirling. I. Should. Stop.)

Changed blogskin,
will be changing again anyway.
Updated my playlist,
now it's flooded with You're Beautiful OSTs, hoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home