rememberance
Back from CIP with Farkhanda.
It wasnot super tiring and we had to help the little kids bathe and change and tie/spike their hair and distribute food and pick up their things and carry their bags and move their props and put on make-up for them and carry them when the sink is too high and press the tap when it's too hard and comfort them when they cry and wipe their mouths clean when there's cream on it and make them shut up and basically, treat them like they're your boss.
I have no idea why I'm so pissed with that,
but before I found them relatively cute.
But hey, we have to help them bathe and change like they're 1.
Heck darn, they are !@#$ing 5 years old. (I think. Or 6?)
I bathe myself when I was 5.
I don't even remember not bathing myself, really.
Anyway, I'll stop complaining.
I. Am going to watch the Korean drama series You're Beautiful,
and the reason isyou Hongki~ ♥
I'm going to add that in my previous post. :)
Luckily I'm going to be home tomorrow.
Stinking eyebags. Shoo.
It was
I have no idea why I'm so pissed with that,
but before I found them relatively cute.
But hey, we have to help them bathe and change like they're 1.
Heck darn, they are !@#$ing 5 years old. (I think. Or 6?)
I bathe myself when I was 5.
I don't even remember not bathing myself, really.
Anyway, I'll stop complaining.
I. Am going to watch the Korean drama series You're Beautiful,
and the reason is
I'm going to add that in my previous post. :)
Luckily I'm going to be home tomorrow.
Stinking eyebags. Shoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home