Sunday, November 29, 2009

you're the reason that I still believe

(I added this after finishing the post, but please don't click the last link if you have a bad heart or any medical problems. You'll see.)

Guess what.
Miracle of the year.
I cleaned up my cupboard and arranged my clothes.
Also put those that I couldn't wear aside. :\
Yes I did that myself.
Right, from this I sound really spoilt. -o-
Really, I'm not like Jesselyn.
I'd whisper 'I am not spoilt' to myself a few hundred times, but forget it.

I wanted to upload some pictures throughout the year,
but Blogger is being an ass, so I can't upload much.
Thus shall upload some other time :)
So now I'll update. Kind of.
About what I'm doing these days and such.
If you're even interested :\

First,
here's a 'wife status' of Alisha and I. :)

MINDY AND ALISHA'S WIFE STATUS

G-Dragon: Mindy 1st Wife Alisha 2nd Wife
T.O.P. Alisha 1st Wife Mindy 2nd Wife
Seungri: Mindy 1st Wife Alisha 2nd Wife
Taeyang: Mindy 1st Wife Alisha 1st Wife ( Not typo. We rly both first. )
Daesung: Alisha 1st Wife Mindy 2nd Wife
Yes, they're all the Big Bang members.
And this is just a lil' fun thing between both of us,
so those other Big Bang fans, don't take it to heart.
Credits: Alisha

Also, watching dramas. As usual.
As stated in a previous post.
I watched a bit of IRIS on TV this morning,
and the girl from the North Korea nuclear team thing is falling for the Hyun Jun. :|
Spoilers. Oh well, hoho.

I'm gonna change skin again really soon,
(like always)
so yeah.
Think I'll stop here.
After my bath (and maybe dinner, but I've no appetite since I read this) I'm going to watch You're Beautiful. :)
Hongki! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home