you got the wrong number
Before I update about anything else,
I just want to say that I keep listening to DBSK's Wrong Number and Brave Brothers' (U-Kiss: Alexander and Kevin) Finally.
All of a sudden. Okay, heck.
(By the way, they're in my playlist)
So I'm using my Samsung Corby now. Kinda.
It's quite cool, but now I'm kind of having problems with transferring my stuff from the W980 to it.
I don't know why but there isn't a USB cable for it,
and my dad asked me to use this memory card thing.
It isn't very hard but it's like 2GB.
Plus I was copying songs over and it got stuck at It Ends Tonight.
I tried copying the rest of the songs but still cmi. :(
Am going to try tomorrow.
Perhaps on the other computer?
Today I didn't stick to the computer for ever.
I made curry puffs (or rather, curry balls) with my maid and grandmother,
although all I did was wrap the ingredients.
My parents and brothers finished all during dinner and didn't leave any for me. T.T
But at least it shows it's nice, hoho.
Yeah, after that rest for awhile and back to watching Family Outing. ^-^
I forgot to do homework today.
Good enough excuse? Yes duh.
I need to do some tomorrow. Like really.
But I'm going shopping early in the morning tomorrow.
With my parents because they've taken leave and whatever.
Waking up at 9.30AM, when it's already like 1:12AM here. -o-
I should go sleep now, really.
Oh yes.
I promise I'll reply your tags asap.
And about the livejournal/tumblr thing,
I think I won't be joining them?
I doubt I'll have time for either of that and blogger when school reopens.
So there.
An nyeong~
I just want to say that I keep listening to DBSK's Wrong Number and Brave Brothers' (U-Kiss: Alexander and Kevin) Finally.
All of a sudden. Okay, heck.
(By the way, they're in my playlist)
So I'm using my Samsung Corby now. Kinda.
It's quite cool, but now I'm kind of having problems with transferring my stuff from the W980 to it.
I don't know why but there isn't a USB cable for it,
and my dad asked me to use this memory card thing.
It isn't very hard but it's like 2GB.
Plus I was copying songs over and it got stuck at It Ends Tonight.
I tried copying the rest of the songs but still cmi. :(
Am going to try tomorrow.
Perhaps on the other computer?
Today I didn't stick to the computer for ever.
I made curry puffs (or rather, curry balls) with my maid and grandmother,
although all I did was wrap the ingredients.
My parents and brothers finished all during dinner and didn't leave any for me. T.T
But at least it shows it's nice, hoho.
Yeah, after that rest for awhile and back to watching Family Outing. ^-^
I forgot to do homework today.
Good enough excuse? Yes duh.
I need to do some tomorrow. Like really.
But I'm going shopping early in the morning tomorrow.
With my parents because they've taken leave and whatever.
Waking up at 9.30AM, when it's already like 1:12AM here. -o-
I should go sleep now, really.
Oh yes.
I promise I'll reply your tags asap.
And about the livejournal/tumblr thing,
I think I won't be joining them?
I doubt I'll have time for either of that and blogger when school reopens.
So there.
An nyeong~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home