when you smile i smile
I'm as good as on hiatus. :(
Busy with homework so when I come back from Malaysia I don't need to do anything. ^-^
Anyway I'm here to update again in 9 million light years. (Alisha, thanks to you I know light years is a matter of time, but I don't know what other words to use so)
I've had the chance(s) to use the computer but I spent it all on videos :P
Oh and I totally forgot what I'm doing here.
Update!!!
Actually nothing much happened besides that I went to church for the first time.
In my life. For church service. On Sunday.
Because I'm not a Christian so.
But since Daryl invited my older brother and I along we just went.
(Anyway, I got to skip homework. No loss, baybeh. No loss. ^^)
Met at Pioneer MRT then took bus to City Harvest. Church.
There's something I really have to mention about the people there and it's that they are (adjective)ly friendly.
Like really.
The pastor asked everybody (more than a thousand people were there, like wow) to turn to their neighbour(s) and wish them a merry Christmas,
and the guy at my left who I didn't even know just did it!
I mean imagine that in school.
The teacher asks you to greet someone you don't know beside you and what you would do is ask to go to the toilet.
Shit, I'm digressing.
Anyway it was pretty fun especially this candlelight part :)
Like everybody (yes, all 1000+ of us) had one candle,
and just from 4 people we passed around the fire.
So cool.
Plus they switched off the lights!
So duh it was pretty. Like very.
I got some pictures but I'm lazy to update now so. :\
After which the pastor told us some stories and such,
then the 2-hour service ended and my brother and I decided to go home because I still had work to do.
Then Daryl and Chloe sent us to the bus-stop where we met The Kuoxuan.
He was going togay play with Marvin (???) so he came over.
Yup that's about it. :O
I guess the next time I'll update is after my trip to Malaysia?
So don't sms/call me from 24th to 29th thanks.
Busy with homework so when I come back from Malaysia I don't need to do anything. ^-^
Anyway I'm here to update again in 9 million light years. (Alisha, thanks to you I know light years is a matter of time, but I don't know what other words to use so)
I've had the chance(s) to use the computer but I spent it all on videos :P
Oh and I totally forgot what I'm doing here.
Update!!!
Actually nothing much happened besides that I went to church for the first time.
In my life. For church service. On Sunday.
Because I'm not a Christian so.
But since Daryl invited my older brother and I along we just went.
(Anyway, I got to skip homework. No loss, baybeh. No loss. ^^)
Met at Pioneer MRT then took bus to City Harvest. Church.
There's something I really have to mention about the people there and it's that they are (adjective)ly friendly.
Like really.
The pastor asked everybody (more than a thousand people were there, like wow) to turn to their neighbour(s) and wish them a merry Christmas,
and the guy at my left who I didn't even know just did it!
I mean imagine that in school.
The teacher asks you to greet someone you don't know beside you and what you would do is ask to go to the toilet.
Shit, I'm digressing.
Anyway it was pretty fun especially this candlelight part :)
Like everybody (yes, all 1000+ of us) had one candle,
and just from 4 people we passed around the fire.
So cool.
Plus they switched off the lights!
So duh it was pretty. Like very.
I got some pictures but I'm lazy to update now so. :\
After which the pastor told us some stories and such,
then the 2-hour service ended and my brother and I decided to go home because I still had work to do.
Then Daryl and Chloe sent us to the bus-stop where we met The Kuoxuan.
He was going to
Yup that's about it. :O
I guess the next time I'll update is after my trip to Malaysia?
So don't sms/call me from 24th to 29th thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home