Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's.

God. I'm posting from my phone. Today. April Fool's.
Most epic one ever.
I lost a friend. Today.
Yeah,
She's still alive, just that she's not what she was anymore.
If you even manage to read this,
Don't bother to say sorry,
Because what's over is over.
Now that I can say anything about you freely,
Stop being such a bitch k?
Saves everyone the misery.
Shut your crap man. You think you damn smart?
Damn pretty?
TALL,
so what?
Just know that I won't forgive you so easily this time k. I doubt there's going to be a next time, for we're never, most probably never, gonna be friends again.
Oh well.
What's gone's gone.
And thanks,
Charmaine and Cherie.
Thanks for being with me today.
Better go, reaching home x.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home