SO COOL RIGHT!
I'm changing blogskin AGAIN :D
SO COOL RIGHTTTTTTT!
Yeah I know :D
I'm changing my spectacles ( soon. ) ( AGAIN. )
Yeah they're gonna be nerd-er than the one now :D
HAHA,
it's black frame-d, and it's..
not half frame,
so guess I can say it's full frame? o.o
Oh well :DDDDDDD
Dunno when I'm gonna get it lulz.
And can the 1e4 people like,
make the blog more alive lol. x.x
It's not as dead as this blog lah,
but still right! :D
OH GOD.
The hope six one even worse.
x_x
OH WELL HAHAHA!
Time to change skin.
Again :o
I'm changing blogskin AGAIN :D
SO COOL RIGHTTTTTTT!
Yeah I know :D
I'm changing my spectacles ( soon. ) ( AGAIN. )
Yeah they're gonna be nerd-er than the one now :D
HAHA,
it's black frame-d, and it's..
not half frame,
so guess I can say it's full frame? o.o
Oh well :DDDDDDD
Dunno when I'm gonna get it lulz.
And can the 1e4 people like,
make the blog more alive lol. x.x
It's not as dead as this blog lah,
but still right! :D
OH GOD.
The hope six one even worse.
x_x
OH WELL HAHAHA!
Time to change skin.
Again :o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home