Monday, April 6, 2009

Sports daaaaay. :D

HAHA SPORTS DAY WAS,
fun and tiring.
T.T.

Before the,
big group (?) of us left school,
Charmaine needed to treat her wound (poor girl.) at the General Office :o
and Jannie needed to meet her senior or something for somewhat reason.
So,
Shuang Hui, Hui Shun, Charmaine and me went General Office,
and got her wound treated. ( duh -.-. )
THEN.
The girl guides' teacher-in-charge (who expects every student she sees to greet her),
came and I was like,
" Wah shit, this fucking bitch. "
I mean, in my head lah :D
If I said it out in the office,
BETA FORM.
:DDDDDD
But duh, I'm so guai :D
I keep everything to myself. hahaha.
-.-.
Okay.
So when we were done we went out of the office.
And Jannie and Cherie were done with god-knows-what :D
So they were like outside there.
Yeah.
Then Jannie also needed to treat her wound -.- !
These netball girls hor, never,
NEVER,
take care or themselves.
:x
( Get well soon, prettayes. :D )
Then Farhan came ._.
Then he, Cherie, Charmaine and I were a bit like,
acting nerd ? o.o
Then Farhan went like,
" I know the F-word! It's F.. "
then the principal came out of the office.
LOL.

Sooooooo,
took 941 to Bukit Batok Interchange,
then took MRT to CCK Interchange, I think o.o
Then we went Lot One Food Junction for lunch :D
THEN THEN WE WERE LIKE,
all like,
gonna settle down,
then that pang seh-er Farhan left us.
T.T.
( If you see this, apologise :B )
Nah, just kiddingzzzzxc.
Okay,
so Cherie and I had chicken rice.
The others,
uh,
Shuang Hui,
Charmaine,
Jannie,
Cherie,
Calysta ( she joined us o.o ),
Agnes ( we met her hahaha :D ),
Megan,
Sarah,
Jeanie,
and a few more of the netball seniors were like sitting NEAR us but not WITH us.
:D
So the others.
Had this beef pepper rice kinda thing O.O
It was like,
so scary,
like super hot you know,
because got the sizzling (?) sound T.T.
I'll never eat that.
:D

walked a bit,
then went to CCK Stadium already.
Charmaine, Jannie, Calysta, Agnes and Shaun ran aahaha :D
Charmaine and Jannie,
you guys injured lah k,
got excuse for not getting first. HAHAHA.
So yeah.
Me and Cherie like,
kind of kept walking around ?
Then got the music right.
We like act catwalk around the stadium. LOL.
So damn stupid.
:D

Then I remember,
sometime during the time in CCK Stadium,
I saw this hot( ._. ) guy,
with this,
black hoodie, white shorts and slippers.
Dunno from our school one or not lor -.-
Then I told Cherie,
" I like that guy's hoodie. And pants. And slippers. "
Then she asked something like,
" What about his body? "
LOL.
Then I a bit like,
play along with her ?
Then I said something like,
" Very nice. "
Then she was a bit like,
O.O !!!!!!!!
LOLLL.
;x

Didn't even run or w/e for this sports day lor -.-
So sian.
So went home.
Took bus with Jesselyn, YiLing, HuiShun, Jeslyn and Bernice ( I think o.o ).
Then took MRT with Jeslyn, Bernice, YiLing.
yeah, then met my dad at the carpark downstairs the MRT,
and he drove me home :D
My legs pain can.
For some reason.
T.T.

Some pictures!
( WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO ! :D )

Me and Cherie. Camwhore at Lot One. lolllll.


My first common test Maths marks. Woots.


Awwww Farhan emo. ):
act lah. -.-


Jannie, ohhh Jannie. xD Close your mouth. :x


Wee Foong =.=. He took a picture of ME canzxc.


Cherie, Eunice, Jesselyn.





Farhan Taichou.
Preferably known as THE Nerd.

never believed this would ever happen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home