b-b-but i love you girl
I'll be leaving home soon for a countdown so I guess I'll update again tomorrow.
Like, you know,
stupid the awesomest things like New Year resolutions? Yeah! :O
By the way,
thanks Xuan for the YT player thing! ^^
Oh and I can't find a picture of SHINee that I saw on someones' YouTube channel's background that is cute ttm. :(
Key made a ridiculous face so I'm pretty much going to hunt for it tomorrow. :3
Y'know I should just make a To-Do list for tomorrow.
Tomorrow:
Like, you know,
By the way,
thanks Xuan for the YT player thing! ^^
Oh and I can't find a picture of SHINee that I saw on someones' YouTube channel's background that is cute ttm. :(
Key made a ridiculous face so I'm pretty much going to hunt for it tomorrow. :3
Y'know I should just make a To-Do list for tomorrow.
Tomorrow:
- Update w/New Year resolutions.
- Download some. Songs.
- I don't know, nothing more actually. :|
- I shall update the list once I can/want to.
- Hello 2010.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home