Wednesday, April 8, 2009

best worst day ever.

O
m
f
g
I'm posting :DDDDD
HAHA!

Damn pissed today canzxc.
Now I'm happier,
so this blog will automatically,
cut down on vulgarities :D
This cut-down-on-vulgarities-function is so cool.
:DDDDDDDDDD
( Or is it ? )

Oh well.
Todaaaaay.
During Maths.
I was copying corrections from Shuang Hui's file.
Because as usual.
didn't do corrections.
and fill up the fucking content page or whatever.
So I was doing halfway.
Then that Ms Tan Chee In come and take the files.
Including Shuang Hui's.
And when she so-called confiscated the files,
I turned to look at Shuang Hui.
And she gave those kind of " x.x " look.
And I was like,
" She COLLECTED it. "
See,
nice explanation.
HAHA.
Yeah,
so didn't do maths homework.
And Ms Tan ask me stay back after school to do.
Yeah and I did.
After the Sports Heats shit.
Then I do do do do do,
with Cherie with me,
then do like fuck,
do finish,
go to level 4 to her tray there.
Her tray not there.
-.- !
Tomorrow sure tio scolded.
Ohwell.

During Art.
Most pissed.
-.-.
That Mr Azhar.
Can't stand him, seriously.
Never bring palette need detention.
But what makes me much more pissed.
Last week's homework,
those which he accepted (those that are pretty.)
can don't go for detention.
Fucked up right?
And apparently,
mine WASN'T accepted.
So,
basically,
all those that are without artistic talents must go for detention.
Nice logic.
Biased like shit.

Good Friday,
maybe going the Class Gathering that Chee Kian organising,
or going out with Eileen.
Oh wellzxc.

Better end here,
need to find some fucking recipes for Home Economics.
Fantastic homework.
Still thought I could audi.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home