Thursday, April 9, 2009

Posting from my brother's laptop.
Not supposed to use it,
but since he's not at home.
Yeah.
I'm a baaaaaaaaad kid. :D
I wouldn't be posting at this time,
if the detention REALLY ended at 6.
Was only like, what, 40 minutes? -.-
That Mr Azhar cheat my feeling lah.
Tell us detention from 1.30 to 6.
I think I 1.30 reach home lah.
-'-

Oh well.
I rather stay there until 6 than come back home and slack lor.
So boring slacking alone. :\

During Home Economics super..
Horny -.-
Hongwei, Evan, Wing Ho, Kai Ler, Amir, Cherie, Charmaine.
Super man.
not Superman.
Like,
Super, man.
x.x
Yeah so,
Kai Ler was telling Cherie, Charaine and I that his lj was 10cm long -.- ?
and Evan's was 12cm long.
haha lah -.-
( So short. LOL. )

During Maths super sian -.-
Ms Tan like.
Act serious ? -.-
I mean,
as teacher she should be lah,
but I know,
deep down she thinks that us kids are super cute and not worth scolding.
:x

English nothing much?
I played this recording in my phone,
like a cat meow or something like that.
Then Shaun thought it was Bernadus lmao.
Funny die.

Higher Mother Tongue was super boring.
As usual.
I slept lol,
then Faith woke me up -.-
OH,
AND,
I know it's kinda late,
but happy birthday Faith :DDDD
Not like she'll ever see this but oh well x.x

I wanna audi T.T
gahhhh.
I scared my brother find out I used his laptop.
As if I want use lor -'- -.-

I miss Primary 6.
Again.
I mean who wouldn't,
besides those gay heartless freaks.

I miss those stressless days.
Like come on man.
Secondary 1 more stress than Primary 6.
Not like taking 'O' Levels this year.
But wtf.
My mother is nuts.
Last year PSLE make me go for tuition twice a week.
Now no PSLE make me go for tuition thrice a week.
It's a lot, really.
I know there are people who have more,
but I'm a person who can't take stress k.
And I'm better at Algebra.
HAHAHA.

I miss him.
I mean,
I get reminded of him more often now,
because _____ and ____ _____ __.
-.-
Some people should know the blanks. haha.
Not that it's a big deal.
But it's painful, really.

I want to rape David Archuleta.
I want David Archuleta to rape me.
Random crap.
lala.
But David Archuleta so cute caaaaaaan :D
RIGHT SHAUN !?
HAHA.
So true.
Call me obsessed but who cares :D
I'm obsessed,
yes I am.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home