i wanted to believe but
All right! *acts enthusiastic*
New Year Resolutions that I may not necessarily follow.
Drum rolls plz.
I can always add on anyway.
Now back to watching sitcoms. :)
New Year Resolutions that I may not necessarily follow.
Drum rolls plz.
- Pass all my subjects. Valy valy important.. Somewhat.
- Get my very first A1 in my life.
- Be good to my soon-to-be-juniors?
- Save up more?
- Learn more Korean (somewhat like Alisha). I mean, all that I know is an nyeong haseyo, an nyeong jaseyo, gamsahamida, jeoneun - imnida, haengbok (thanks to Michelle) and zero to ten, sarang, sarang heyo, dangsini joayo and whatever more that I'm lazy to include. But I can't even write anything in Hangul! Wth right.
- ... Stop typing for a blog post halfway and watch videos. Total OMG la. I started this post at like 9PM and now it's 12.40PM. Fail or what?
- Study a bit more than 2009?
- Finish homework given?
- Continue being a deranged fangirl. Definitely. You know what? Consider it done.
I can always add on anyway.
Now back to watching sitcoms. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home