98th post,
means 2 more posts to my 100th! :D
woohoooooo -.-
Good Friday today.
Suppose it'll really be good.
Going to meet up with Shuang Hui, Charmaine and Jesselyn at Lot 1 for History project.
Shuang Hui super funny lah,
Charmaine, she, and I live in Bukit Batok,
only Jesselyn lives in Bukit Panjang,
but we must go all the way to Chua Chu Kang which is nearer to Bukit Panjang.
Okay whatever.
Darn history projects.
-.-
Using brother's laptop,
this time with his permission. (lmfao -.-)
The Hope 6 Class Gathering cancelled leh wtf.
Should've known to tell Eileen I could go out T.T.
Sorry Leener. :x
Brother's friend Alvin,
somehow helped us in getting GTA and Audition into the PSP.
._.
Weird leh,
Audi on PSP.
lol.
Now brother playing GTA like nuts -.-
( GTA = Grand Theft Auto )
He used his bloody car to run over this guy who bought a house for him. -.-
And he was laughing like nuts.
Sadistic kid.
-_-
Hmmmmmmm,
this part of the post for Natalie:
Cheer up okayzxc! :D
Don't care about that S.O.A.B.,
life still goes on.
And no matter what you still have this girl as your teddy bear! :D
So cheer up alr. <3
:D
Okaaaaaaaaay,
I think I'll go find new blogskin/something now,
so yeah.
Ciaos :D
1e4o9 ftw. <3
means 2 more posts to my 100th! :D
woohoooooo -.-
Good Friday today.
Suppose it'll really be good.
Going to meet up with Shuang Hui, Charmaine and Jesselyn at Lot 1 for History project.
Shuang Hui super funny lah,
Charmaine, she, and I live in Bukit Batok,
only Jesselyn lives in Bukit Panjang,
but we must go all the way to Chua Chu Kang which is nearer to Bukit Panjang.
Okay whatever.
Darn history projects.
-.-
Using brother's laptop,
this time with his permission. (lmfao -.-)
The Hope 6 Class Gathering cancelled leh wtf.
Should've known to tell Eileen I could go out T.T.
Sorry Leener. :x
Brother's friend Alvin,
somehow helped us in getting GTA and Audition into the PSP.
._.
Weird leh,
Audi on PSP.
lol.
Now brother playing GTA like nuts -.-
( GTA = Grand Theft Auto )
He used his bloody car to run over this guy who bought a house for him. -.-
And he was laughing like nuts.
Sadistic kid.
-_-
Hmmmmmmm,
this part of the post for Natalie:
Cheer up okayzxc! :D
Don't care about that S.O.A.B.,
life still goes on.
And no matter what you still have this girl as your teddy bear! :D
So cheer up alr. <3
:D
Okaaaaaaaaay,
I think I'll go find new blogskin/something now,
so yeah.
Ciaos :D
1e4o9 ftw. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home