Monday, January 4, 2010

forever or never

Before I start ranting updating I wanna share a.. Shameless macro? (shy~)


But hey, you know what?
I'm not greedy. I just want (to be?) the bear Key's hugging. Hahahahaha... Ha.
I prefer Jonghyun's hair tinted. RDD style.
But nevertheless they're still awesomely kwute.
And I don't care if you are someone like the ridiculous Charmaine and think they're not.
-covers ears-
Oh yes. Alisha.
Thank you so much for introducing me to the..
Somewhat KPOP heaven websites?
But dayum the URLs manz. Screw. (My favourite word atm)
Right. Time to continue.

Form and English teacher?
A woman who likes purple and no ballpoint pens are allowed in her class.
No folding up of skirts.
Sorry for Jesselyn The bloody richass ??/?? lover Justin Bieber's wife's friend's spastic bimbo retarded retard sucker loser stupid haolian momo white bloody-red faced hamster cockroach pig queen of nuts and b/js.
(Maybe I missed out some parts. But hey, it's been 2 damn months -does KARA's Wanna dance-)
And Farkhanda. ;)
Well I don't really like her at the moment.
But I thought it was the Mrs Toh that 2E1 got for their English teacher.
I.. shouldn't go on about her, right?

Express Chinese teacher for the class is the same teacher the Exp Chinese people got last year.
Late last year, rather.
She doesn't seem that bad but some people seem to make her seem like.
I don't know. :\

History teacher.
She's a stand-in (sorta?) teacher for maybe a month because our 'real' History teacher is on maternity leave.
She seems alright, but in a way she reminds me of our Geog teacher last year.
Reason is she definitely can't get control of the class.

Art teacher's still Mr Azhar.
I hate to say this but Art today was fun.
Because he doesn't have a reason to scold anybody.
He was kinda scaring the Secondary 1s when they walked past the art room by anyhow shouting at us and slamming Alvis' table but after that he laughed. -_-

Clap. We're done with the update.
Now I'm going to fangirl~
Oh. And I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but it's either my computer or my MFF is problematic.
When I right click in MFF the options doesn't come out... :\
"If I met an alien, I would definitely be scared at first, but after I got to know it, I would think about how to send it back home."
- Jonghyun


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home