1OOth POST! :D
What's this ?
Mindy's hundredth post!
:D
after like,
3 months lmfao o.o
Actually started blogging last year,
but deleted it forsome no reason.
OH WELL.
Today's Saturday. (yay.)
Discussing English/HPP1/whatever project with Farhan,
in some weird convo with Cherie and Shuang Hui.
the spread wings is Shuang Hui,
cherie is Cherie, ( -.- )
and I'm well,
yeah.
yeah :D
lol.
k off I go to somewhere but blogger. o.o.
Maybe posting a quiz soon.
soon = in a few minutes. :B
Mindy's hundredth post!
:D
after like,
3 months lmfao o.o
Actually started blogging last year,
but deleted it for
OH WELL.
Today's Saturday. (yay.)
Discussing English/HPP1/whatever project with Farhan,
in some weird convo with Cherie and Shuang Hui.
the spread wings is Shuang Hui,
cherie is Cherie, ( -.- )
and I'm well,
yeah.
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
then he say
/cherie. Wonder Girls FTW! says:
i was shocked, how he know my name!
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
maybe he
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
gaybriel
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
or
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
hongwei
/cherie. Wonder Girls FTW! says:
it's spelt as Gabriel
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
oh srt
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky says:
sry*
minor major catastrophe(s). says:
LOL
minor major catastrophe(s). says:
LOL GAYBRIEL
yeah :D
lol.
k off I go to somewhere but blogger. o.o.
Maybe posting a quiz soon.
soon = in a few minutes. :B

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home