my 99th post. whoopeee.
99th post.
yaaaaaaay :D
Dad drove me to Bukit Batok Interchange,
then met Charmaine and Shuang Hui.
They said I look super covered -.-
Because I was wearing long sleeves and skinnies.
._.
Okay then Charmaine needed to pee,
so we went to the toilet,
then took MRT to Lot One to meet Jesselyn.
Then we bought bubble tea mah,
and when we reached the CCK Interchange,
we were like,
holding the bubble tea? ._.
and the SMRT guy/whoever that was,
came to us,
and he was like smiling,
super fake smile, seriously.
And he asked,
"Do you know that you're not allowed to drink this here?"
( something like that. )
Then I act smart, ( -.- )
and I said,
" Yeah. "
and Charmaine and Shuang Hui went like,
" Huh really? Sorry. "
-.-
Then he said something about us to keep (?) the bubble tea,
or he'll give us summons(?).
Then we were like,
" Sorry. "
and he walked away.
What the fuck can.
I mean,
we weren't even drinking ?
-.-
gay shit.
Then,
met Jesselyn outside Macdonalds,
and we took LRT to Jesselyn's house.
About 7 stops?
Then we walked a bit,
then reached her house already.
We slacked a bit,
Shuang Hui played piano,
I played PSP (lol.),
Charmaine and Jesselyn played with Jesselyn's,
super big pooh bear.
DAMN CUTE LOL.
But a bit torn.
Charmaine called it her boyfriend.
):
We slacked quite a lot lol.
We msn-ed Cherie,
used webcam,
and Charmaine put on make-up and Cherie saw le,
was like,
wtf ?
lol.
Then after playing,
we seriously started doing the History project.
Then finish alr,
slacked a bit more,
then went back home.
I thought today got tuition lor,
then rush like fuck,
in the end no tuition. -.-
was damn pissed,
seriously.
if not sure slack like ____ at Jesselyn's house.
lol.
Maybe I'll change blogskin soon/now.
Maybeeeee!
lol.
Tomorrow Saturday already,
so fast. T.T.
And it's a week to my birthday.
Yes,
for everyone that's reading this,
it's a reminder.
;)
yaaaaaaay :D
Dad drove me to Bukit Batok Interchange,
then met Charmaine and Shuang Hui.
They said I look super covered -.-
Because I was wearing long sleeves and skinnies.
._.
Okay then Charmaine needed to pee,
so we went to the toilet,
then took MRT to Lot One to meet Jesselyn.
Then we bought bubble tea mah,
and when we reached the CCK Interchange,
we were like,
holding the bubble tea? ._.
and the SMRT guy/whoever that was,
came to us,
and he was like smiling,
super fake smile, seriously.
And he asked,
"Do you know that you're not allowed to drink this here?"
( something like that. )
Then I act smart, ( -.- )
and I said,
" Yeah. "
and Charmaine and Shuang Hui went like,
" Huh really? Sorry. "
-.-
Then he said something about us to keep (?) the bubble tea,
or he'll give us summons(?).
Then we were like,
" Sorry. "
and he walked away.
What the fuck can.
I mean,
we weren't even drinking ?
-.-
gay shit.
Then,
met Jesselyn outside Macdonalds,
and we took LRT to Jesselyn's house.
About 7 stops?
Then we walked a bit,
then reached her house already.
We slacked a bit,
Shuang Hui played piano,
I played PSP (lol.),
Charmaine and Jesselyn played with Jesselyn's,
super big pooh bear.
DAMN CUTE LOL.
But a bit torn.
Charmaine called it her boyfriend.
):
We slacked quite a lot lol.
We msn-ed Cherie,
used webcam,
and Charmaine put on make-up and Cherie saw le,
was like,
wtf ?
lol.
Then after playing,
we seriously started doing the History project.
Then finish alr,
slacked a bit more,
then went back home.
I thought today got tuition lor,
then rush like fuck,
in the end no tuition. -.-
was damn pissed,
seriously.
if not sure slack like ____ at Jesselyn's house.
lol.
Maybe I'll change blogskin soon/now.
Maybeeeee!
lol.
Tomorrow Saturday already,
so fast. T.T.
And it's a week to my birthday.
Yes,
for everyone that's reading this,
it's a reminder.
;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home