Saturday, April 11, 2009

Before arriving here,
I saw this.

Maybe there's a way out. – Hide – Always show
100 Posts, last published on Apr 10, 2009 – View Blog View Blog in New Window
New Post
– Edit Posts – Settings – Template – Monetize

But thanks to this post,
it's gonna destroy it all,
and soon it'll be,

Maybe there's a way out. – Hide – Always show
101 Posts, last published on Apr 10, 2009 – View Blog View Blog in New Window
New Post
– Edit Posts – Settings – Template – Monetize


:D Haha oh well.
Just collected my new specs ._.
I look super nerd,
seriously :D
Farhan'll be so jealous.
>8)

Ahaha.
Play-ed Audition,
then the round just started then d/c.
Pissed much.
-.-
Decided to MIA from Audition,
possibly quitting soon,
with Eileen.
Quite long never sms her alr.
Like 1 or 2 days, I think.
Smsing Leen very less.
);
Not exactly no time,
just,
no mood(?).
Oh well.
Everything will and must change someday, anyway.
I sound like an expert at god-knows-what,
but who cares.
But I'm afraid of growing up,
and losing my friends.
Which obviously includes Eileen,
somehow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home