History tests are gay.
I hate History.
Much more than Maths.
I mean come on man,
wtf is the point of learning History.
Aren't we supposed to let go of the past,
and move on.
If we're supposed to learn from our (ancestors') mistakes,
I can't.
And my parents.
They keep forcing me to study History and Maths.
When I told them got History test tomorrow,
they kind of overreacted and asked me how was I to study,
when I didn't bring my History textbook home.
I BROUGHT MY FILE HOME,
ISN'T THAT ENOUGH -.- ?
Then they kept asking me which chapter the test testing on.
I said I didn't know,
they asked me to sms/whatever my classmates.
Gay die.
I WANTED to study myself,
but since they kept telling me to,
I don't want to anymore.
I mean wtf.
So pressure can.
-.-
Can't my parents just let me fail my subjects.
I'm hopeless anyway,
unlike my super-clever brothers.
My older brother,
doesn't need to study and 6 A1s.
I study like crap,
what the fuck do I get?
Not even ONE A2.
Damn,
save me.
Much more than Maths.
I mean come on man,
wtf is the point of learning History.
Aren't we supposed to let go of the past,
and move on.
If we're supposed to learn from our (ancestors') mistakes,
I can't.
And my parents.
They keep forcing me to study History and Maths.
When I told them got History test tomorrow,
they kind of overreacted and asked me how was I to study,
when I didn't bring my History textbook home.
I BROUGHT MY FILE HOME,
ISN'T THAT ENOUGH -.- ?
Then they kept asking me which chapter the test testing on.
I said I didn't know,
they asked me to sms/whatever my classmates.
Gay die.
I WANTED to study myself,
but since they kept telling me to,
I don't want to anymore.
I mean wtf.
So pressure can.
-.-
Can't my parents just let me fail my subjects.
I'm hopeless anyway,
unlike my super-clever brothers.
My older brother,
doesn't need to study and 6 A1s.
I study like crap,
what the fuck do I get?
Not even ONE A2.
Damn,
save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home